I imagine you have questions.
In no particular order:
- Yes, that’s a Steam Deck done up to look like a Nintendo Switch.
- Yes, the assholes at Dbrand are shitposting again! Also yes, you can actually buy it.
- It’s a skin. Peel and apply. The red, blue, and black regions are all one big sticker. There’s another sticker for the front, and two squares for the trackpads.
- No, we didn’t blur the Nintendo Switch logo. Dbrand did. What you see is what you get.
- “Lawyers we paid to say ‘it’s legal’ said it’s legal,” Dbrand spox Danny tells us.
- That didn’t stop Sony. It might not stop the infamously litigious Nintendo, either.
- It costs 50 freaking dollars, the same price Dbrand charges to wrap your Deck in leather.
- My headline is a classic Sega…